Good Morning, everyone! Welcome to Friday's Fave Five. It's nice to have you join us again. If you are new here jump right in. If you need details, you can go here for that.
1. Nice spring weather. Yes I know that I am writing that even as we have a bunch of snow on the ground and it's below freezing right now. But the beginning of the week was so gorgeous I just have to say it was making the favorites list. Walks and picnics, working in the flower bed all was so nice until the weather we shall not speak of hit yesterday.
2. Firing up the grill. Yummy definitely makes my favorites list. I love bar-b-queing. And even more I love eating bar-b-que.
3. Hand Lotions. I love hand lotions. I have various kinds at various places all over the house. It's just really nice to reach for a bottle and give my dry hands a boost of moisture and bonus, add a nice smell all at the same time.
4. Family movie nights. I love sitting with the whole family and watching a good movie. Although it's getting harder and harder to find movies that suit us a whole family. When we do find one, it's a really nice night to spend together.
5. Pizza night. Even though I love to cook, I do enjoy those nights when I can order in from our favorite pizza place and order my favorites. This usually happens in conjunction with a family movie night. Bonus!
So what were your favorites. Let us know. If you've done a Fave Five post, don't forget to link up so that we can come and visit you!