So here we go:
1. For the very fact that we've made it #30 and I'm enjoying it more than ever, Friday's Fave Five meme is on my list. Can you believe we've been doing this for 30 weeks? Amazing. I never thought that when I started this that I would so enjoy this little meme and so look forward to it each week. I love how it slows me down and causes me to look for the little things in my week that make life wonderful, no matter what they might be. Sometimes I'm so busy and sometimes feeling so overwhelmed that it is like a refreshing drink of water to do this each week. And then I get even more uplifted when I visit with you all and read what has blessed and touched you and made you all happy. What a wonderful way to end each week. And to have all you, old friends and brand new friends, join me each week just blows me away. Thank you for joining me in this.
2. Hubby blessed me with this beautiful little spring bouquet. He knows how much I love tulips and he got me these for me and I tell you, it was perfect timing. The perfect pick me up right when I needed it most. Thank you, Sweetie!
3. Strawberries. They are finally here. Big and red and luscious. My favorite way to have them? Take a lovely, large red berry, dip it sour cream and then in brown sugar. MMMMM, heaven on the taste buds.
4. Quiet Time. Oh how I have enjoyed that small space of time called quiet time this week. The poor little babe in my dayhome has had a rough couple of weeks. Between cutting several teeth, ear infection, tummy issues that come with meds, poor little duffer has been pretty whiny and needy. And of course, along with his fussing the others tend to think they also need to turn up their volumes. So that blessed hour between 1 and 2 p.m. when all are laying down with not a sound in the house has been greatly appreciated by myself.
And then I go watch recoreded John & Kate episodes in the evening. LOL. Go figure. I don't get it either. One of life's little mysteries.
5. Time at the Library. I love making a trip to the library. I could get lost in there for literally hours. I find it absolutely relaxing.
So what where your favorite things from the week?