So on we go. Here are my faves from the week:
1. This post by my friend, Carol at She Lives. I am giving you fair warning: tissue alert!
2. My spunky new tea kettle. My old tea kettle bit the dust last week. So this is the one I got. Everytime I look at it it makes me smile. I'm not sure why. But it's just so chubby. And it's red. Red makes me smile.
3. Haircuts. I don't know about you but with my short hair it seems like all of a sudden overnight it just is too long, doesn't want to do what I want it to do, and seems blah. I can hardly wait for a hair cut at that point. And last Saturday was the day. Can everyone hear my hair go "Ahhhh"?
4. Picking a paint color and not be disappointed when it's up. This was definitely a favorite. Oh if you only knew our history with picking paint. I am so indecisive. I just like too many looks and can never make up my mind. So a highlight was for sure, getting the paint up on the wall and actually liking it.
5. Evenings. A bit of a rough week in dayhome this week. Little ones not really sick but not themselves, 2 kids with ear infections, some with busy weeks makes for more chances for emotions to run. I've been very thankful for some quiet evenings this week to relax and renew for the next day. And a nice cup of tea from the cute kettle helped in the evenings.
What have been your favorites from your week?