1. A listing of the Times 50 of the world's best food blogs. I'm totally enjoying working my way through this list of food blogs. I love looking at good food blogs especially ones where they take great pictures to go with the great food.
2. My new favorite candle scent: Aroma Therapy Scent - True Bliss Tangerine and Vanilla by Yankee Candle. It really is bliss. I looooove this scent. It smells just like a creamsicle. And I've especially been enjoying it as hubby has been doing some trim painting and he likes to use oil paint on that. So I light up this candle to help me forget that crazy oil paint smell.
3. My newly refinished floor. Hubby's been working on redoing the the spare bedroom now that we don't have a child in there. I'll post before and afters sometime next week but for today I'm taking note of the floor. The re-done floor is definitely on my favorites list. It turned out absolutely beautiful. I smile everytime I walk past this room now. Thanks Hubby!
4. New socks. I don't know why but new socks make my feet happy. And when my feet are happy, I'm happy. There is just something about the new, soft fresh feel. What a treat!
5. Microwaveable therapy pads. Couldn't have lived without this this week. Love the convenience of just popping it into the micro and voila a minute and a half later wonderful heat.
What was your favorites from your week? If you've done a post, please sign onto Mr. Linky.