Welcome for another week of Favorite Five's from your week. If you need the details go here. If you've done a Fave Five post, please go ahead and sign the Mr. Linky so that we can all come and read your post.
1. Sugared Spruce pot pourri. Oh this stuff is so good. The thing I miss most about a real tree is the smell and this totally makes up for it. So fragrant. I've got a basket sitting under the the tree, a bowl on the end table, a container in the kitchen and bathroom. Love it. Now it smells like Christmas to me.
2. Deals, deals and more deals. Makes me giddy with excitement. Like these ones I mentioned. And today I finally found a wreath I like for guess what price? 60% off. Yup at another store. Linens & Things big close out. So I paid a big $15 for it.
3. My new little partridge in my pine tree. :v) I have wanted one for a long, long time but could never really find one that I just really loved. They were always too big, or looked too much like doves, or whatever, but I found this little guy and just fell in love with him. He's got a total partridge look and I love how the lights shine through him.
4. A night out with the girls. Shopping with my sister and my friend. Who is also friends with my sister. A good thing because it makes for a night of lots of fun and laughter, sharing and caring. Exactly what I needed. I would have taken a picture of the food we ate, as seems to be tradition in blogland, to display your meal, but we just had fries and gravy. And that was just too exciting, even for me. :vD
5. The word of God. Feeling flustered and behind, getting overwhelmed, there is nothing like letting the Word of God to refresh me and uplift me, reminding me of what and Whom this season is really about.
What things have been your favorites this week? What has brought you joy or refreshed you or made you smile? Please sign on to the linky if you've done a fave five post and don't forget to check and make sure it's going to the correct link!