Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wordless Wednesday and a Meme All Rolled Up in One


I was tagged a couple times for this meme, once from Michelle at Michelle's Family Life and once from one of those mysterious taggers that got lost in the big computer breakdown of '08. I'm so sorry if that was you, let me know in the comments if it was.

Anyway, the tag was go to your photo file, find the 6th folder and then the 6th picture in that folder. Here is mine. It's from when I went to the Women of Faith Conference in the summer of '06. That's Patsy Clairmont preaching up a storm. That little lady is a bundle of energy, humor and wisdom.
For more Wordless Wednesday go here or visit the HQ.
*Book Giveaway Here

16 comments:

SmilingSally said...

She is so funny, isn't she?

Jamie said...

I just went to Women of Faith this past weekend, I had never been before.

ellen b. said...

Well, well, what an interesting meme. 6th photo in the 6th folder. I might be able to handle that...
have a great Wednesday Susanne

Pam said...

Cool photo, Susanne. I loved the Women of Faith conference I attended last year.

BTW, the kids are hams as well as pumpkins, aren't they? Thanks for droppin' by!

jenn said...

I'm always forgetting to do memes when I get tagged. Oh well.

Michelle said...

Yeah you did it;-) Thanks Susanne I'm all done tagging people for awhile..

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Recipe is added :)

http://crazyadventuresinparenting.blogspot.com/2008/10/wordless-wednesday-who-loves-their-kids.html#comments

gail@more than a song said...

I might have to do this one soon, looks kinda fun...but I think my picture will probably be very random!

Islandsparrow said...

I heard her many years ago - what a hoot! I laughed til I cried.

Faith said...

I just adore her!!
I have been to 2 Women of Faith conferences back when they were in Albany....just loved the experience!

Great pic

Sandra said...

I would love to go to a Women of Faith Conference, never been to one. Sounds wonderful :)

Unknown said...

I saw her talk about feelings and she pulls out this huge mat of ribbon. She's very fun and I love her message.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Fun stuff! Now I have to go back and catch up on Thanksgiving.

Michelle M. said...

That is a neat meme. Happy day after WW. :)

Kmommy said...

That's a cool meme. Great pic!

PastormacsAnn said...

Love Patsy Clairmont!

Fun challenge!