Don't forget about my book giveaway here!
Over the past few weeks, I have been tagged with numerous fun memes. Unfortunately, my computer went katputze. Hubby worked hard all day and recovered some of the emails I had kept to remind me where these memes came from. But unfortunately, I'm thinking some have gone into the wild blue cyberspace yonder. If yours is not showing up, I'm so sorry. A couple of the ones I have found is "Eight Random Facts about Me" from Barb at Spotlis and Michelle at Michelle's Family Life and "Eight Weird Facts About Me" from Shalee at Shalee's Diner. I've done both of these before many moons ago so I'm gonna twist it and do Eight Random Weird Facts about Me and my Thanksgiving Weekend.
1. I always know when I'm not going to feel well because all of a sudden I just don't want to drink coffee. And I crave tea. And if you know me at all you'll know that is weird, weird, weird. And that is exactly what happened Saturday morning.
2. Instead of turkey this Thanksgiving we had goose. Being from a European household I grew up always having goose on special occasions but haven't had it in many, many years. Is that a weird thing? Not in my books, but it might be in yours. :v)
3. We also had bbq ribs for Thanksgiving. Now that is weird. In our family anyway.
4. Instead of pumpkin pie, I made these babies, and were they good!
5. I always forget to put an apron on until it's too late.
6. One of our favorite pies we had on Thanksgiving is rhubarb/banana. I know it sounds weird, but it is yummy! Just place banana slices on the the bottom pie crust, cover with whatever rhubarb pie filling you use, add the top and bake as usual. MMM!
7. I actually missed watching the Amazing Race on Sunday! Good thing I have PVR!
8. It was weird saying goodbye AGAIN to my daughter as we put her on the bus AGAIN yesterday afternoon to go back to school. I will never, ever get used to it.
I'm supposed to tag 8 people, but I'm just too busy to do that and link and leave the message so if you want to do the tag, YOU'RE IT! Hopefully eight of you will feel sorry for me and pick up the tag and play. Let me know if you do! :v)