Hello and welcome to Friday's Fave Five! If you are new here, you can find out all about it here.
Before we begin, there is a little housekeeping for those who used the Add a Button code from the sidebar. It has decided to take a vacation. So if you'd like the button for your sidebar and don't know how to link it you can go here for a quick & easy explanation if you are on Blogger. If you are on another platform please use their uploading system. I'll try and get another one. For your post, just copy and paste right from here if you'd like! Please make sure you link back here.
Anyhoo onto the fun stuff. This weeks Fave Five!
1. The cutest foods I've seen in awhile: I love looking through food blogs and seeing the creative foods that people come up with. And these two just totally made me smile. You gotta go see these cute hot dogs and these most adorable fall cookies ever. Now how fun would this be for kids. Very creative.
2. A favorite quote comes from one of my dayhome kidlets. After gobbling up a lunch of rotini pasta with meat sauce he declared with sauce all over his face: "Your the best cooker in the world." I love that kid! For someone who shows love with the food I prepare that meant the world.
3. Having tea with my Mom. Tia's violin lessons are only a couple blocks from where my Mom lives and it was so nice to have a nice hot tea (black cherry berry for me!) and chat with her about all sorts of stuff.
4. A few minutes alone just to browse the book store. I totally love to do this and find it totally relaxing. With a nice little coffee shop there, for me, it is a perfect place to unwind. And to find a deal makes it a bonus. My copy of this book was starting to look like it was falling apart and I found a brand new copy for half price. Yipee!
5. The ambiance of a fireplace, even if it is a phony baloney electric one. LOL. I just love turning the lights down a bit and having that going in the evenings now that the evenings are cooled right off. Nothing like sitting all snuggled up with a warm drink, the "fire" and a good book.
Now it's your turn. What was your favorite five things from the week? Don't forget to come back and link your specific Friday Fave Five post from today in the Mr. Linky. We'd all like to come and read and get to know you.