This week has been a tad on the hectic and rougher side, so I'm going to practice what I preached here in this post and stop and count my blessings. Refocus my eyes on the good things going on around and not just on the negative.
1. I am very thankful that there are teachers out there who are willing to put in a little extra time to students who are struggling.
2. I am thankful it warmed up a bit around here and got us out of the frigid cold.
3. I am thankful for the blessing of a vehicle basically always available when it's needed.
4. I am thankful for the blessing of youth leaders willing to take my youth and build relationships with them.
5. I am thankful for the blessing of wonderful kids in my dayhome with families who communicate with me for the care of their children.
6. I am thankful for the blessing of a full fridge.
7. I am thankful for the blessing of my daughters' senses of humor. They each have their own very different sense of the funny and I appreciate both.
8. I am thankful for the blessing of my son playing hockey with the dayhome boys. It makes their day when Jay gets home from school and he spend half an hour with them.
9. I am thankful for the blessing of nobody being burnt with hot lasagna sauce and cheese in the great lasagna incident of 2008. After a good cry, it was cleaned up lickety split.
10. I am thankful I had listened to intuition and bought frozen pizza on my last grocery shopping trip, and that it was on sale. Therefore we did have supper that night within a short time.
Pam at Without Fear hosts Thursday Thanks Tanks.
For a great crockpot ham recipe scroll down to Slow Cooker Thursday.