1. I am thankful for my big 'ole comforter and duvet cover. There is nothing so nice as getting under that when it's cold outside, which it is. And bonus: it makes making the bed, oh, so easy!
2. I thankful for my little dog Samson. (Pictured here and here). This little guy has much to teach me about unconditional love. He is always there to love up on me no matter what my mood is. And he keeps my feet warm at night.
3. I'm thankful for the Word of God. And how blessed we are in this country to be able to have it in our possession. It brings me comfort, strength, conviction and direction. To be honest, I don't know how I ever lived my first 20 years without it.
4. I am thankful God is my provider. He knows exactly what I need. It's me that needs to remember to cling onto him and cast my cares to Him. Way too often I try to provide my own needs and then wonder at my frustration. I am thankful that I can take it all to Him and He will provide exactly what I need.
5. I am thankful for my friends. I am so grateful I am able to get together with them once in a while and just have a good time full of laughter and encouragement.
6. I am so thankful for my slow cooker. I think I use this small appliance more than any other. Well, other than my coffee pot.
What are you thankful for today?