I want to thank everyone who said a prayer for my BIL. He had surgery on his hand, he is home now, and now comes the recuperation. Thank you for being there and praying for him.
Well, because it was such a hectic week, I am really, really, behind on all my blog reading. So I'm going to attempt to get caught up. So, therefore, here is a cute mindless ditty, an interesting meme. Tell me in the comments what you think my answers tell about me. Gustsy, ain't I?
A Meme about Condiments
Stolen from Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane
1. What do you like on a hot dog? My two absolute faves hot dogs are (1) pizza sauce and melted mozzarella cheese (2) cheese whiz and salsa. If those aren't available I like dill relish and mayo or mustard and ketchup if I need to go real plain. Sweet relish will never, ever touch my hot dog!
2. What do you like on a hamburger? Cheese, onion, ketchup, dill pickle, tomatoe, mayo.
3. What do you like on a baked potato? Sour Cream, green onions
4. What do you like on a slice of toast? My fave: Harvarti cheese slice (any of the different varieties). No harvarti? Sometimes peanut butter, sometimes cheese whiz, favorite jam is cherry but I like variety.
5. What do you like in a cup of coffee or tea? Coffee: Southern Butter Pecan Creamer. I recently saw you south of the border have a new flavor: White Chocolate Macadamia Nut. I went to every grocery store in town, but alas it must only be for you folks. :v(
Tea: Herbal? I like a teaspoon of sugar or honey. Regular? sugar and a splash of milk.
So there you are. Tell me. What did you discern about me from this extensive "tastes" test.