Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Splat Experience

This is amazing. It just shows what can happen when you let God use you with the talents He has given you. I first saw it over at http://ang4him.blogspot.com/index.html

It'll take a few minutes and make sure your sound is on!

Marc Eckel, a Christian performance artist with The Splat Experience [ http://www.splatexperience.com/ ], recently appeared at Woodside Bible Church [ http://www.woodsidebible.org/ ] in Troy, Michigan.

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." (James 1:17 KJV)Video courtesty of: Woodside Bible Church [ http://www.woodsidebible.org/ ]

17 comments:

Annie said...

I got this link in an email and watched it the other day. It was awesome.
blessings~
Annie

Kelli said...

Amazing Susanne. Thanks for sharing that. It was very moving to me :)

Susie said...

That was awesome!!! I have to show it to my hubby. He loves to incorporate art into our worship, but rarely does. Thanks for sharing with us.

Much Ado said...

WOW!

Janis Rodgers said...

Susanne, this was just amazing. Thanks for sharing it! Blessings!

ellen b. said...

Thanks for sharing that. I linked to your blog from somewhere, not quite sure now. I love your header on your blog. Very cool!
thanks for letting me visit.
Ellen B.
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/

Monkey Giggles said...

Thank you for sharing...I hope you don't mind but I have linked you and the video on my blog.

Cyndi said...

Wow, this was cool! Very powerful.

Tammy said...

This was amazing...thank you so much for sharing it, Susanne!

PastormacsAnn said...

Too cool!

Melanie @ This Ain't New York said...

Just beautiful

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

That was amazing! Thanks for sharing, Susanne!

Anonymous said...

It takes quite a few minutes on dial up but oh my goodness I LOVE that song
And what a talented guy Im going to tell my Christian friends to watch this
Thanks for sharing Suzanne

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

STUNNING! so inspiring - thank you so much for sharing!!!

Jen emailed me to let me know you had posted this.

SO sorry I haven't been around much latey. I feel so bad - I miss visiting my dear blogging buddies like you! Things have just been so crasy and I have been feeling so bad that I just can't seem to get time or energy to blog visit! :( But I DOOOO miss you!

melissa said...

really amazing to watch this. I love the way that it is presented. Thanks so much for sharing!

Dana~Are We There Yet? said...

Very cool, Susanne. My kids loved it too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your comments.

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

I likey!!!!

tweenie