Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Great Ideas Galore!

In touring around blogland in the last little while, I have come across so many great creative ideas. Now this is one area that is up and down with me. The mood has to strike me so I am very glad to see all these cool linkies going up all over blogland. My great creative idea? I'm listing all the ones I've found on this one page! Pretty good, eh? Enjoy!


1. Jennifer at Snapshots has come up with a cool place to exchange gift giving ideas in all sorts of categories. You can come and get ideas or do posts on your great ideas and hey, she's even giving away a book if you hot link. Now that's a great idea! For more detailed information link here.




2. Gibee at Kisses of Sunshine is hosting a Homemade Gift Idea Exchange. On Monday October 23 she will be providing a Mr. Linky so you can post your great homemade gift ideas or if you uncreative like me, you can go get ideas. For more information go here.


3. Sandra at Diary of a Stay At Home Mom is hosting a place to share your Holiday Tradition ideas. It will happen on November 1 and she'll be putting up Mr. Linky. Go here for more details.


4. And don't forget Overwhelmed with Joy's Holiday Recipe Exchange. If you haven't gone over there and checked it out I urge you to go. Holidays and food go hand in hand, right? And this is everbody's best recipes. I've got so many new things to try I can hardly wait to start! Go here for all the links or to add your own! Happy cooking and baking!

7 comments:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Thank you for all the links and your time for the research you did for all of us.

Anonymous said...

I am going to Dairy of a SAHM right now......

Barb said...

Thank you for posting this. I've been a little out of the loop and am trying to catch up some today. I didn't know about three of these. So I made myself a note!

Jennifer said...

So many talented/creative people out there, you know? Thanks for sharing!

PastormacsAnn said...

Wow, thanks for all these great links! Can't wait to check them out.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the plug! All great ideas and I had seen most of them around, but it is good to see them all in one place.

Katherine@Raising Five said...

See, all I need to do is come to your place and I find out all the "in" places to be. I'm always the last one on every Mr. Linky lately!