Monday, July 17, 2006

Fun Stuff


Boomama is hosting an absolutely fun event. It's a tour of bloggers homes. Oh I so love to snoop, I mean, visit and see the places my blogging friends call home. Give her a visit here to
get the details. There is a method to her madness and she'll explain it all.






Check out Sallie at a gracious home. She might have results on our voting for the Blogs of Beauty Awards as early as later tonight or tomorrow. It was so much fun doing this. Nominating you all and voting for the top 3 in each category. It introduced me to a whole group of ladies I didn't even know of and I'm looking forward to visiting some new sites. If you'd like to still vote before tonight at 8 or if you'd like to see and visit some new sites of people that were nominated go here for a list.

No comments: