Good morning everyone! It's Friday and a wonderful day to look back over the week to notice the blessings in our lives. I had a super busy day at work yesterday and appointments until late in the evening and then I collapsed into bed too tired to do a post. I'll be back a little later today to do mine but you guys all go ahead and link on up!
Updated with my own 5!
Whew, finally getting a moment to slow down and pause and remember the blessings in a very busy week. It's good to take an intentional moment and look for those things that were uplifting and edifying and good in my week especially when it's been so busy because otherwise the days just fly by without me noticing at all.
1. Found my dress for the wedding! Whoa that was a bit stressful but mission accomplished (after trying on about 40 dress, yeah, at least 40)! And I love it. Wasn't the price I wanted but I'm just glad I found something I love and that looks nice. Moving on to shoes!
2. Excited texts. So much fun reading the excited texts of my daughter as different things are quickly being finalized for the wedding and everything is coming together.
3. Warm sunshine on bare skin. It has been so nice the last few days albiet very windy, but the wind is what is bringing the warmth to Southern Alberta. I have actually rolled up my sleeves and pant legs hoping to get a bit of a tan in time for the wedding so that I'm not glaring white. Feels so good!
4. Fresh cut and hilights! Very thankful for my hair stylist who fit me in for a color when my original appointment, booked weeks ago, was only for a cut. She is such a busy gal so I know she was going the extra mile for me.
5. Leg hugs from toddlers. They just make me happy!
Please join in as we share and are thankful for our favourite 5 blessings of the last week!