Welcome to Friday and Friday's Fave Five! Are you ready to look back and remember some good things from your week? It might be easy and it might be a tough exercise but it's always worth it in the end. So here we go:
1. Phone calls from my youngest girl away at youth outreach training. They are as a group helping out this week at a children's camp and having her phone to excitedly tell me the good things she was witnessing God doing in the hearts of kids was amazing. I was grinning ear to ear after talking with her. I can hardly wait for her to come home and share it all.
2. Knowing that I have one me work day before a week off and before my two girls will be home. I can hardly wait.
3. Aircraft filling the sky. It's air show weekend around here and I always get thrilled watching the aircraft coming in for the show. The loud and fast CF-18 fighter jets thundered in yesterday and always literally make the hair stand on my arms. It's so exciting watching them do pass by's right over top of my house. Hopefully there will be no repeat of last year where something went wrong with a fighter jet and the pilot had to bail and crash the jet very close to the ground on practice day. It was a miracle he wasn't seriously hurt or killed and no one else was hurt. I'm praying it's an accident free day. The Canandian Snowbirds should be arriving and practicing up a bit tomorrow and that will be awesome. They always bring tears watching them. Not sure why. But they do.
4. Clutter disappearing before my eyes. I've been getting the yard sale ready to go and it's been thrilling to see shelf space opening up. Hopefully the yard sale will go well. No matter what that stuff is not coming back into the house.
5. Bike rides. Love going for bike rides and we've been able to get a few nice rides down our favorite roads. Hopefully lots more of them coming up during the summer. No pics though as hubby was just not enjoying the constant stop/starting and waiting when I bought my friend, the camera, along. Sigh, I've got to figure out a way to sneak it along somehow.
Have you thought of your favorites from the week yet? If it's a tough one, maybe grab a coffee and join some others and read along. It just might inspire you. Don't forget to link up if you've done a post. If you're new and need some guidelines for posting please stop by here first and then just join right in! Have a great weekend everyone!