Good morning and welcome to Friday's Fave Five. A place to look back over the week and find those things that have blessed our everyday lives. If you new, we'd love to have you join in. You can link to the guidelines page in the sidebar and then don't forget to sign on to Mr. Linky so that we can come and visit.
1. New sunglasses. I am so, so grateful for these. I need my sunglasses and I need prescription ones, so when mine broke a few weeks ago it was tough stuff waiting for the new ones. But they are here and happy I am.
2. Patio set. Our patio table and chairs were 18 years old. They held up great but when I saw a new set with the glass table and slingback chairs for a really great deal I couldn't resist. I can hardly wait for hubby to put them together. And now that I've got the next point cleared and off the deck, we can start enjoying it. That is if the rain ever goes away.
3. Flowers. Finally, my flowers are snug in their beds and pots. Poor little things were getting so root-bound waiting for the rain and nightly freezing to go away. I can't recall where I have ever been this late putting my flowers out. But I determined, rain or shine to get them out yesterday and my muscles can attest, I got it done. Pictures will come.
4. Posts that speak right to the heart. Like this one.
5. Cute ideas that make me wish I was that creative.
No, this isn't mine. But I wish it was! You can find step by step instructions for it here if you're the handy dandy type or you can talk your hubby into doing it for you.
What were your favorites this week. Please share them in a post and link up. Grab a coffee and visit and read others and you'll be amazed at how uplifted you feel seeing the good things in life we are blessed with even in the midst of trouble.