Friday, February 25, 2011
Friday's Fave Five #128
For me, it's been all about seeking the small things that bring comfort this week:
1. Kind words from friends that uplift and encourage. I can never take these for granted. I don't know what I would do without these words.
2. A great ladies group at my bible study. Even though we are extremely different God has meshed our hearts together and I love how freely we can ask questions and give thoughts without being judged. It's a great group of ladies that are there for each other when one has a need, too.
3. A great book to curl up with when it's freezing outside. I love being able to just grab a throw blanket and curl up with a great story when it's all blustery and cold outside.
4. A nice warm duvet and cover on the bed for the same reason. When it's cold out there is nothing like getting under a big, comfy, warm duvet especially as we keep the bedroom vents shut during the night. It's toasty warm in no time.
5. Coffee. I have so loved my coffee first thing in the morning this week for some reason. Can't explain it. It has gone down real good this week.
What have your favorites, big or small, been? If you do a post please link on so that we can come and visit you!