1. Things that make me laugh. I cannot stop watching this video. It cracks me right up.
2. Things that make me feel special. Hubby came home bearing this gift for me. Just because Christmas is coming & and because he knew I'd like it.
3. Things that make me feel better. Like a great massage. I mentioned about a month ago but a good massage is almost a necessity for me. I've always had upper back/shoulder/neck issues and working with little ones where a day can include a lot of lifting, a good massage can make a huge difference. I've had pain in my shoulder blade area for about a month, pain that was waking me up at night and that seemed to really show up when I layed down. My massage lady pinpointed it (believe it or not it was radiating from my rotator cuff area), worked it out and now I feel great. No more night pain.
4. Things that relieve everyday stress. Like a night out with the girls. We went to a decorating store's Customer Appreciation Night and then to Starbuck's for a coffee. It was a fun night full of laughs and sharing and just enjoying the company and looking at Christmas decorations. And I spent all of $4. Yes, my hubby was very happy, too.
5. Things that make me feel appreciated. Like the simple gift of a Starbuck's coffee on the first morning of a winter storm delivered to me by a dayhome parent. I know I already mentioned it this week here, but the thoughtfulness really touches me and makes me feel really appreciated.
What are your five favorite blessings from your week?