1. Doing the kick off to Operation Christmas Child at my church. I love this ministry and I feel very privileged to be a part of it. We kicked off on Sunday with an absolutely beautiful testimony on video from one of the very first recipients of a shoebox gift from Bosnia. Please take a moment to watch the video. It absolutely powerful and a wonderful testimony of God's love. It's amazing that people have packed and given more than 78 million shoeboxes filled with gifts since they started in the 1990's. If you don't know about this very special ministry you can check it out here (for Canada) or here.
2. The humble little egg roll. I have no idea why they call them egg rolls because as far as I can tell there is definitely no egg rolled into them, but I do know I love them. Haven't had one in forever and last night's supper was a real treat with rice and stir fry broccoli. Yum.
3. A son who does his fair share of running to the grocery store for this mom. I cannot say how much I appreciate him for doing that and saving me from having to go when I'm tired after work. And when his sis can join him that's even better and I love them both for it.
4. Beautiful warm days. Yesterday was actually 22*C, which is a balmy 72*F. That is incredible for this time of year.
5. Pumpkin Spice tea. From Bigelow teas. My current favorite afternoon relax time tea.
What have your favorites been for this past week. What are the blessings, big or small, that have come to your mind as you think over the week? Please link to your specific post and not your home page so that visitors may find the post easier.
Have a great weekend!