Linda's getting all St. Patricky and green on us for this March Random Dozen. To join in visit her at 2nd Cup of Coffee.
1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason? What an odd question! :v) Until you asked I didn't even realize I did but I would say I've always liked even. I have absolutely no idea why.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you? I used to be more vain when I was young, I know that for sure. Where I am on the scale now? I'm not sure how to answer. I'll have to ask someone else in the morning.
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered I definitely gravitate towards the talkative. Although I have been called fiesty which is probably a nice way of telling me I have a wee bit of temper.
4. How lucky do you consider yourself? Not lucky but blessed.
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written? Oh, Lidna, you know I have a really hard time with questions that ask me to narrow things down to one, but I think the one about an era ending when all my kids finished elementary school is one of them and this one about stepping out and this one about growing.
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words. I can do it in one: unpredictable.
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery) Depends who's dishing it and what it's about.
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking? We recycle all the usuals, plastics, paper, cardboard, tin, glass, milk cartons. I don't however compost, don't have an electric car and do I dare admit I let the water run while I brush my teeth? And don't get me started on the crazy so called environmentally friendly light bulbs they are forcing us to use. Can't stand them. And how environmentally friendly can they really be when they contain mercury and you can't just throw them in the garbage and you need to dispose of them like hazardous products? Me thinks someone is making some money off that venture and are giving us a bunch of blarney.
9. What is your favorite song this week? I'm not really into listening to music as of yet this week.
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up? Protestant. LOL. Just kidding. I'll pick up any coin.
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...." I first look at the sky. What can I say. I'm drawn to clouds and sky.
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out. "Are You Lonesome Tonight" by Elvis Presley. Now I tried it on your life's theme song on the day you turn 18 and it was "Le Freak" by Chic. Put the two together and how depressing is that to have as a life theme song. Good thing I don't order my life after these things.