Hi everyone! Do you like the new button? Feel free to grab it. If you want to link it please link it to the detail page here. Welcome to everyone new. Glad to have you join in and nice to see all the FFF regulars here too. I look forward to each of your posts each week. It's my new Friday evening and Saturday morning routine, this visiting with you all. And I love it.
So here we go with this week's favorite highlights of my week. Thank you Lord for each and every one.
1. Fall candle scents. When we were in the big city this last weekend lo and behold, they now have a Bath & Body Works. Was I happy, or was I happy! Ecstatic was more like it. Unfortunately I only found it at the very last moment when we had to be on our way for our appointment so I couldn't browse. Which made me sad, but which was probably a very good thing. With the old Mastercard already smoking, buying half this store out wouldn't have been a good thing. But hubby did pick me up this as a gift. The new "Leaves" scent candle. And look how cute it is. Which brings me to...
2. Fall decorations. Fall decorations make me smile. I love the colors of fall and it makes me feel happy inside. I took them all out this last week and decorated around the house. Now I just have to get the mini gourds for my kitchen table (knew I should have picked them up at the Corn Maze the other night) and it's fall at the Living to Tell house.
3. This quote I found this week. The author was not listed so I have no idea who's quote it is but I love it.
4. Apple Crisp. My all time favorite dessert. Hot with vanilla ice cream melting on top or a sweet cream sauce. Autumn comfort in a bowl. Yummmmmy.
"Happiness isn't having what you want,
but rather wanting what you have"
5. An overnighter in the big city with hubby and my youngest girl. So much fun getting away for a couple of days. We saw a big new mall, ate at a couple of favorite restaurants that we don't have in our smaller city, and had fun together.
How was your week? Can you find five favorite things out of it? We'd love to come and visit you to enjoy them with you. If you've done a post, please link the specific post onto Mr. Linky here at Living To Tell the Story. Have a great weekend everyone!