Welcome to another week of Friday's Fave Five. I'm really appreciating the exercise is involved in making me look for the joys of each day and week. I'm not just looking back over the week on a Friday but it's starting to make me look each day for those little blessings and things that make me smile, those small blessings which God gives each day. Which is a very good exercise for me right now, indeed. If you need the details, you can check it out here.
1. Your sweet comments to yesterday's post. Thank you for being so uplifting and encouraging to me.
2. So You Think You Can Dance has started with the top 20 on Wednesday. And boy it was good. Love this show. Dare I say, better than Dancing with the Stars?! The special singer on results night I can live without, but hey, it gives me a couple minutes to load up the dishwasher.
3. Chocolate with toasted coconut. Oh yum! Found this at the grocery store and oh I have a new chocolate love.
4. A fun novel I read this week. I'm not going to say a lot right here because I'm reviewing it next week and giving a copy away. Make sure you come back at the beginning of the week. I'll just say it's a wonderful, fun summer read. And it's one of the one's in my sidebar. ;v)
5. This picture. Sorry, I just had to post it again. It makes me smile. I can hardly believe I took it.
So what made you smile this week? If you're doing a fave five post, then don't forget to sign on to Mr. Linky and let us come and visit you! Again Mr. Linky is not quite back to normal so click on the Mr. Linky logo and it will take you to the page where you can log on!