Wow, has this week ever flown by. Throw a long weekend in and if you blink the week is gone. But it's Friday, one of my favorite days because it's Friday's Fave Five. If you are new here, welcome. If you need details, then you can pop over here to catch up. Then don't be shy, jump right on in and do up a post about your favorite five things from the week. And don't forget to sign Mr. Linky.
1. Well, you have to know, my first is going to, my visit with my girl! You can read all about if you haven't already right over here. It was so much fun and so nice just to spend time with her. I wish it could have been longer, but I'll take what I can get and savor every second of it.
2. And you gotta know the next thing I'm going to say is the cool movie star bathroom at the restaurant where we celebrated the girl's birthday. It's in this same post. And you must go over and read it because I wouldn't want you to think I'm really out there listing a bathroom in my favorites post. You'll surely understand if you see the pics. LOL.
3. Sunsets. I love a beautiful sunset. And we had a lovely one on the way home visiting the girl. I tell you it was blessed all around that weekend. I took these shots out the dirty van window. It wasn't exactly like in the summer vacation pictures where I rolled down the window and took a bazillion pictures whipping along at
70 60 mph. It was just a tad chilly to do that. But dirty windsheild or not it was gorgeous.
4. Hoar Frost. I love when I wake up in the morning to a beautiful, frosty morning with everything painted in hoar frost. There is something about the crispness of the air, the gorgeous white against grey or blue, how the tree trunks stand out dark against the whitened branches, the amazing shapes made by the frost. Amazing. Just makes me realize what a great artist my God is. And I'm very thankful I have eyes to see it.
5. Pancakes. Love a good feed of pancakes every once in awhile. Such a simple thing and yet it makes me happy. Especially with vanilla yogurt or sour cream and fruit syrup, like boysenberry or pear or raspberry. Yum, yum. And it's such an easy way to make 6 hungry little varmits very happy at lunch time.
So that about wraps up my five. What were your favorites from your week?