1. A nice large mug of Hot Apple Cider. Specifically this Apple Cinnamon Cider. Oh my. The aroma. The taste. It tastes just like my Godmom's homemade apple pies. Which in itself brings back wonderful memories. I'm enjoying a big hot mug right now. MMMM, MMMM! In fact, if I must say all these guys ciders and products are absolutely delish!
2. The colors of fall. I've really been enjoying the fall colors. I love the coziness and beauty of them.
3. Pajama day last week. What fun we had. The kids loved it. From wearing their pajamas to making the koolaid popcorn to having pancakes to watching a movie. They are still talking about it a week later.
4. The hug of a toddler. A little guy in my dayhome is just going to be turning two and he gives the best hugs. It melts the heart as he wraps his little arms around me.
5. Pumpkin pecan cupcakes. Yummy. Another wonderful fall treat. And super easy. Just take a box of butter pecan cake mix, add 1 cup canned pumpkin along with the rest of the ingrediants as listed on the box. Sprinkle chopped pecans and chocolate chips on the top and bake as directed.
So what are your favorite things from your week? Do a post and let us know. We'd love to come and read.