Welcome back to another week of developing grateful hearts. Like a muscle, the more we exercise looking for our daily blessings and being grateful for them, the more we notice to be thankful for. Thank you for joining me each week growing our gratefulness muscle!
~ family there when you need them ~ so thankful this week for my sister and husband being there for us when we needed them even though it was super inconvenient and disrupting for them,
It's such a blessing knowing we can count on each other when the unexpected happens
~ peppermint oil concoction ~ my sister in law gifted me with this peppermint oil mixture that she makes up herself. Apparently it goes deeper into the muscle, Whatever it is its been really helping with some major cramps in my forearm. Thankful she shared some of her mixure with me,'
~ women's basketball playoffs ~ from grade 5 throughout grade 11 my oldest daughter was heavily involved in basketball. I loved to watch her play and was able to make most games. I really miss those times. When she visited in August we watched some wnba games together and it was so fun talking basketball with her again, Because of her I thought I'd catch some of the FIBA women's basketball and some of the playoffs, Been thoroughly enjoying the games I've watched, Thankful that even though we don't pay for a sports channel I can eventually catch the games online.
~ comfortable bedding ~ so thankful that each night I get to crawl into bedding that is cozy and comfy. It;s not lost on me what a great privelage that really is.
~ police services ~ this week I want to give thanks for the men and womwn who serve on our city's police force. There was a high risk incidence in our neighborhood this week and it really struck me that these officers did not know if they were going to go home to their families that night. I am so grateful they are out there protecting us and that they were able to resolve the incident with noone, including the one causing the incident, getting hurt during a high risk operation.
What were your favorite blessings this week?

8 comments:
It is such a comfort to be able to rely on family when needed. I wish my sister lived closer to me but we are about 3 hours apart. I'm glad that all were safe in your neighborhood. I, too, am grateful for the first responders that put their lives on the line for public safety.
I'm so thankful your sister and brother-in-law were there for you in whatever was going on. It's a blessing to have people we can count on when the need arises. I often climb into bed at night with gratefulness for it. I'm thankful, too, for police and the job they do to protect others at their own risk. I'm glad the situation in your neighborhood resolved so well. How fun to watch the women's basketball with the background of your daughter playing and then watching with her.
It's wonderful your sister was there for you when you needed family. I hope all is well!
YAY for public service people. We so often take them for granted. Hope your neighborhood drama has calmed down!
There's nothing like falling into the comfort of your own bed.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Amen about the police and all the first responders. They put themselves in harm's way to help and save others every day. So glad that you had family close at hand when you needed them. I totally agree with you about comfy bedding. It can make all the difference for a good night's sleep. I hope you have a good week. See you again soon!
Oh wow. I am glad everyone was safe during that situation. Our police and firemen should be thanked every day. Our church had prayer time last Sunday specifically for all the soldiers, police, fire and first responders of our community.
Yes, a comfy bed is a blessing. Every night when I crawl under my covers, I am thankful, too.
I'm glad your family is close by and can be there to help and support you.
That's really cool, Willow, that your church had prayer for first responders! Love that! They really do need it for wisdom and safety
Sorry to hear that you had to rely on your first responders this week. I hope all is ok now. Totally agree with family being so important and yes your own bed is so comforting. Hope you have a restful weekend with no drama.
Hello, my friend. Thank you for sharing your thoughts here, and I am so thankful that your situation was resolved and that no one was injured, including the brave ones who put themselves in harm's way for others. And I too love my comfy, cozy bed!
Post a Comment