Sunday, April 14, 2024

April 2024 Reading Picks





Oh my goodness.  How can it already be the middle of the month and I haven't even done my post for my reading possibilities for April.  Oh well.  Better late than never and I'll still have a record of it for my own amusement no matter the date.  

I'm quite enjoying this year of making my books that I have actually paid for a priority.  Working through the stack and mood reading them has been fun.  I haven't read quite as fast as hoped but that is okay.  The goal is enjoyment.  So my picks this month reflect that again.  Totally by mood.  I also threw in a book from my stacks of Little Free Library stacks as it was calling my name.  

PURCHASED BOOKS

          ~ The Little Old Lady Behaving Badly by Catharina Ingelman-Sundberg  (DNF'd)
          ~ A Piece of the Moon by Chris Fabry
          ~ The Apollo Murders by Chris Hadfield
          ~ Something Worth Doing by Jane Kirkpatrick
          ~ The Last House on the Street by Diane Chamberlain


NON-FICTION  (PURCHASED)

          ~ When You Love a Prodigal by Judy Douglas (continuing from last month)
          ~ They Turned the World Upside Down by Charles Martin


TBR PILE

          ~ The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick


AUDIOBOOKS

          ~ The Stranger in the Lifeboat by Mitch Albom
          ~ In His Image by Jen Wilken  (finished)
          ~ The Woman They Could Not Silence by Kate Moore



What interesting books are capturing your eye this month?





No comments: