Friday, August 27, 2021

Friday's Fave Five #647


Good morning, everyone!  It's Friday and boy did that come around fast.  I hope you all had a wonderful week and you were still able to intentionally make note of your blessings from the week in spite of not having the FFF officially up.  I had a crazy day yesterday that went till late evening so was unable to get a post done but I'll put the the Linky up and join in as soon as I can.  Happy Friday!

UPDATED:  

Whoo boy, what a day, what a week.  So much happening that it is 9:30 mst and I'm just getting to my FFF post.  But get to it I am.  So glad you have already joined along.

~ visit with the family ~ last week all my kids made it down at one time or another.  It was so nice to have us all under the same roof though it was a bit of a come and go with some of the kids because of work obligations.  We visited, caught up, laughed, hiked and ate lots.  It was absolutely wonderful.  

Going up


top of Bear's Hump



Going down

Unfortunately, our youngest couldn't be with us for this hike.  


~ dogs getting along ~ this was a great worry for me.  Our daughter's dog came with them and I was unsure how my pup would react to the bigger dog in his domain.  It was a bit nerve wracking for me but they ended up getting along wonderfully.  Almost too wonderfully.  They wouldn't stop playing together even inside.

~ sleep ~ with this being a very busy week I am very thankful for sleep and a good night's rest. 

~ Starbucks dirty chai tea lattes ~ getting me through the sorting, cleaning, moving, packing and selling at my Mom's house.  

~ breakfast out ~  I love breakfast out and my daughter and her hubby took us out as a belated Mother's Day/Father's Day while they were here.  So delicious and so much fun!

 Well 11 o'clock and my FFF is finally done!  Hope you all have a great weekend!





3 comments:

nikkipolani said...

Happy Friday -- hopefully, things will get a little uncrazy and that you can enjoy a weekend.

Barbara Harper said...

It's so wonderful your kids were all there! Mine were, too--good times. It's good the two dogs got along well. Breakfast foods are some of my favorites, but we don't often get out for them. Amen to sleep. Much as I love the family being all together and miss my oldest son when he's gone, there's a bit of pressure and (gladly) disrupted schedule. It was nice last night to conk out early and sleep a bit later this morning.

Faith said...

yay for hikes with the family and dogs getting along and chai tea lattes!!! (Claire approves :) )

ENJOY the weekend!!