Wednesday, October 28, 2020

October - December 2020 Reading List

Well I'm a month behind on posting this, but goodness it's been a tough month.  There has just been not as much time to read, and when I do have time I'm so tired and basically just sit and veg in front of the tv.  Hopefully that will change with November around the bend.  New month, new beginnings.    It's also Non-fiction November (NF) which I like to participate in because it helps knock off my non-fiction books and I enjoy doing it.  And then there is Christmas and there are some Christmas themed books I want to get out of my piles too.  And all these added into my goals that I set at the beginning of the year.  So who knows where this will go.  But here are my probable choices:
(NF = non-fiction for Non-Fiction November)

GOAL:  One book a month from my longest owned and unread books:

          -The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd (carried over)
         
GOAL:  2 Books per month from my own more recent unread piles:

                              -Christmas Camp by Karen Schaler
                              -All I Have to Give: A Christmas Love Story by Melody Carlson

GOAL:  1 Book per month from my Library TBR

          -The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware (carried over)  DNF'd

GOAL:  Finish 1 audiobook
          -Risen by Angela Hunt

GOAL:  1 Novella from Lineage of Grace Series  (personal study)
          -Unspoken (Bathsheba) by Francine Rivers

           






3 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Susanne, interesting list. I have wanted to read Maureen McCormick's book. I have read Risen a few years ago and really liked it. Hoping to join you for FFF tomorrow. Have a good day.

Willow said...

Oh, you are giving me SO MANY new book options here!

Barbara Harper said...

Lots of good choices! I didn't make a list for this quarter, but I have Alex Trebek's autobiography on hand and would like to read it before the end of the year, plus some Christmas books I'd like to read in December.