Friday, December 27, 2019




Hi FFFer's!  No Friday's Fave Five post today as we're still doing Christmas here at the Living to Tell household.  Houseful of family and friends makes for no computer time.  Sorry I didn't post this up earlier.  But you know, no computer time.  We will see you next week for the very first FFF of 2020!  Thank you for sticking with me in this journey of being grateful.  It's been up and down this year with consistency but boy, that's what FFF is for right?  To help us build that consistency habit.  Have a wonderful last week of 2019!



3 comments:

Willow said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Wendy said...

Totally understand. Enjoy the rest of the break and Happy New Year!

Barbara Harper said...

That's understandable. I had already posted mine before I saw this, but I had such a full week, I don't think I could've kept it in. :-)