Friday, August 03, 2018

Friday's Fave Five



Hi everyone and welcome to Friday's Fave Five.  My hubby and I are enjoying some time together on a little getaway.  Unfortunately, the wifi is HORRIBLE where we were staying and today we are on the road home so I will not be participating this week until later.  But please go ahead and link your posts of favorite blessings and things you are grateful for this week and I'll join in when we get home sometime today.   Hopefully this will post for me.  Fingers crossed.






5 comments:

susan said...

Besides a bad wifi connection, I hope you are having a great time away. Looking forward to reading your faves.

Gattina said...

Have a nice trip home, I will go on holidays too on Sunday

Dianna said...

I hope you and your hubby have had a wonderful time together on your getaway.

Barbara H. said...

I had forgotten you were on vacation this week. How neat that your and your husband got to go away together for a little bit!

Willow said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time off! Just enjoy it and don't stress.