Here it is, Friday already and time to recall our blessings over the last week. Other thank the frigid deep freeze we are in right now, feeling like -39*C (-38,2*F) with the wind chill, It has been a wonderful week of some real obvious blessings and then some more subtle ones. They are all good to take notice of! Please join me and my fellow bloggers in finding our favorite five. Here's mine in no particular order...
1. Early Christmas present. My sweet hubby got me the phone I was really hankering for. It was on a great deal and I got it already because it had to be activated in store to get the deal, which meant turning my other phone off. So now I'm a bit fuzzy brained from the learning curve but I love it.
2. Google. When the kids were in school and I couldn't come up with answers to their school work for them I used to jokingly tell them to "google it, google is your friend". This week I found it super beneficial in helping me with the new phone. There was something that happened with it, that even a visiting teenager couldn't figure out. I phoned my carrier who had no idea and who then connected me with Samsung, and even they were having a tough time helping me out. So it dawned on me the other day to "google" it. And within 15 seconds I had the problem fixed. Love the google!
3. T coming home. Even if it was only for one night. The speaker at our Christmas party was the director of the bible school T is attending and asked Tamara to accompany her here. It was so nice to have her home and to attend the party with her. More on that is here
4. An unexpected day off. Came as a by product of the blizzard we had on Monday and Tuesday. Nice little bonus, even though I did have to spend a few hours of it shoveling! I also did spend time giving the play room and craft room and good cleaning and doing lots of reading and drinking nice hot coffee.
5. Christmas decorating done. Inside and out. Such a good feeling having it finished and just getting to sit back and enjoy for this season.
What have your favorite blessings been this week?