Friday, September 20, 2013
Friday's Fave Five #250
Welcome to Friday's Fave Five. The last one of summer 2013. It's hard to believe that another summer has come and gone and fall is now upon us. Back to pants and socks, comfy sweaters and hoodies, heaters kicking in and pumpkin spiced coffee! Join with us as we look back over our week and find some blessings, big or small. Guidelines are here if you'd like to do a FFF post and/or link up.
1. Back to routine. I love the laziness of and relaxed attitude of summer but I always look forward to the routine of fall. I exist better in a routine, not a rigid one, but one with some expectations accomplished during the day. I find the kids thrive better in some kind of routine too. So love ya summer, but I'm glad you're here fall.
2. Back to massages. My massage therapist lady took the summer off after having major surgery and boy, of boy, did my neck and back feel it. But now she's back and healthy and I had an awesome massage this week. With my tight back and neck issues that stem from a car accident from when I was a kid, this definitely made my favorites for this week.
3. Back to cooler evenings. Love, love, love that the evenings are cooling off.
4. Back to pumpkin spice lattes and chai tea lattes. I love the warm, spicy flavors of fall. Especially so in hot drinks. Yummy.
5. Back to a in-depth study at ladies group. Summer is fun because we are much more casual because people come and go due to holidays. We don't do an in-depth study and we focus more on the friendship aspect of our group and doing some fun things together. Love that but I'm raring to go on cracking open the Word of God and studying something specific.
What were your favorite blessings from the week?