Friday, September 16, 2011
Friday's Fave Five #157
Hi everyone! It's time for Friday's Fave Five! Join in as we look back over the week and find some favorite uplifting things and then share them. Guidelines for posting are here.
1. Starbucks tradition with my youngest. Once a month my youngest and I have massage appointments to help with our individual back issues. We pass a Starbucks on the way home and we've started stopping after our appointment for a treat. It's a great one on one Mother/Daughter time.
2. And speaking of Starbucks, Pumpkin Spice latte is back. Yum.
3. Homemade chicken noodle soup. Because it was so darn cool this last week, a bowl of soup sounded good. I looove homemade chicken noodle soup. It's total comfort food to me and reminds me of my childhood and my mom. Perfect for a cold end of summer day.
4. Long Bike rides ending with an ice cream treat. Hubby and I took advantage of a nice morning and went for a long bike ride together. We love doing this. And he treated me to a Marble Slab treat. Usually I order a apple & spice ice cream with graham cracker stir in. Tastes like apple pie ala mode. I just love it so never change but this time I thought I'd live on the edge and I tried a Lemon Custard ice cream. Oh, my. So good. Dietetic? No. Delicious. Absolutely.
5. Making my list and checking it twice. No, not a Christmas list, but my reading list for this event coming next week. You might as well stamp "nerd" across my forehead but I find it so much fun searching out and choosing which books to set as my goals for this reading challenge. Digging through my book basket, browsing the library, checking the bookstore. So much fun. I think I've pretty much got it set. Just have to do my post, finish up the last of my summer reading this weekend and I'm ready to roll!
What have been your favorite uplifting moments from the last week. Share with us in a post and don't forget to sign up on Mr. Linky linking to your specific FFF post please. It makes it easier for those coming to visit you to go directly to your post. Have a great weekend everyone!