Welcome everyone! It' Friday and time to reflect back on the week and look for our blessings. Mine was a very busy week. Getting a 16 year old ready to go away for 3 weeks leaves my head spinning with all the details. But the blessings are still there to look for and appreciate.
1. Sparkling clean windows. Hubby has been working hard give all the windows in this house a good scrub. One just doesn't realize how dirty one's windows are until they are squeaky clean and all of a sudden you notice all sorts of stuff right outside your front window.
2. Flower pots filling. Now that we've actually had a few warm days in a row, the flowers are starting to take off. The pots aren't looking quite so sparse as the the blooms are opening and filling in. I just didn't have time to take pictures this week, but maybe next week I can get to it.
3. Home grilled burgers. Yum. To me a home grilled burger is the best. Filled with all my favorite fixings, it speaks summer loud and clear.
4. All things Will & Kate. We're back to show after show about Will and Kate's romance as the couple start their tour of Canada. And of course, along with all the documentaries there will be the news coverage. I'm seriously wanting to go to Calgary when they make a stop there next week but the thought of fighting the crowds just is not appealing anymore to me. I'll probably have a better view watching it on tv. But I would love to have a real picture that I actually took myself. Either way, I'll just keep enjoying from my couch.
Photo: Frank Gunn/AP
5. The long weekend coming up. Tomorrow is Canada Day and that means a holiday for us. And a definite fave for me is that I took Monday off too so an extra long weekend for me. Yipee!
What have your favorites been this week? Share with us, sign on to Mr. Linky and then try to do a little visiting too. It's amazing how sharing our blessings, helps to build gratitude into our every day. Have a great weekend everyone!