Friday, March 11, 2011
Friday's Fave Five #130
Hi everyone! It's Friday and that means time to look for our blessings from the past week. Guidelines are here if you need them.
It has been a bit of a ho hum week around here for me. Nothing big and exciting. So I had to do a bit more opening of my eyes to find my favorites amidst the routine. But they were there waiting for me to notice them. These are my top five favorites this week.
1. Ice Cream Sandwiches made out of these cookies
and vanilla ice cream. Oh my, they are sooo good together. Very addictive. Bet you can't eat just one. These cookies are also wonderful dipped into a hot beverage such as coffee or tea. Think I'll go to the kitchen get a couple right now.
2. A fresh, clean carpet. Every couple of months I pull out the handy, dandy Hoover carpet steam cleaner and have a go at the carpets. There is something about a fresh clean carpet. It makes me feel more relaxed in my home. I know, weird, but it's the truth.
3. A movie at the theatre. A rare occurance for me. My friend treated me to a movie. It was great going to a theatre to see a show. We took in "Unknown". Enjoyed the escape with popcorn and coke on the side.
4. Tax receipts done and sent to the dayhome parents. Always feels so good to get those done and out of the way. Now to get our tax stuff together and to the girl who does our taxes. And that will be done for another year. Yipee.
5. Weather that has been above the freezing mark. It's been wonderful, to us that is warm, the snow is melting like crazy and the sunshine has been out. It feels so good and I hope it is now going to stay around.
What are your favorite blessings from your week? It may not always be obvious and easy to find them, but well worth looking for and noticing them. Please join in and sign up on Mr. Linky.