Sorry everyone. We had an emergency with the dog and I totally forgot about posting. Here's the link. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
1. We did not have to say good bye to our beloved dog as of yet. The doc is hopeful with trying something thing out and we hope it works. For now our little guy came home with us and for that I'm really thankful!
2. Gotta love where I live. -27*F(-17*F) for a week and then 2 days later a very fast turnaround to 2*C(36*F). We get the fun of snow and cold and then just when we can't stand it anymore, here comes the Chinook. A chinook can actually warm the temperature by up to 20 degrees within an hour. The only thing is you have to like it windy, because a chinook is wind! And it was howling yesterday but today is lovely warmth.
3. Evenings off. I actually had a few evenings with no obligations, nowhere to be, nothing that needing doing. It was really nice.
4. Fridays. I am so happy it's Friday today and though I'm really like my job and love the kids that come here everyday, I'm glad the house will be peaceful tomorrow.
5. Fast food. Yes, I know fast food is not good, but after a tough day yesterday, I had cooked supper and our vet appointment was right at supper hour. That pizza sure tasted good and I was so thankful not to have to think of something to cook.
Are any of you at Black Friday? I can't even imagine. We don't have that where I am. Our sales like that are usually the day after Christmas. I can't imagine shopping those sales either. LOL. Have a great rest of your holiday weekend.