Sorry for the delay in FFF getting posted. My wireless connection is not behaving itself.
It's Friday's Fave Five time! Are you ready to look back on your week and find those blessings? Please join us. If you need details, they are here.
1. The skies. Skies and cloud formations have always fascinated me. I've always loved looking at them and enjoying God's artistry in them. And I love taking pictures of them. I posted a few pics in this post. That grey one was absolutely amazing. My neighbor and I were talking over the fence when we noticed it and both of us ran to get our cameras. My daughter thought I had outlined it somehow using a photo program but I didn't. That is how the cloud was, straight out of the camera, streaks, outline, and shining white spots. I've never in my 29 (ahem) years seen anything like it. The other two were when the blue sky finally broke through the other day. But Wednesday night? Wednesday night was the most incredible orange sky ever.
I just had to run out and try to capture at least a smidge of what it was like.
The skies have definitely been a favorite this week.
2. A night of food and fellowship with the girls. Our ladies bible study girls decided to just have a night of fun this week instead of our regular study. It's a nice break in the routine and really lets us bond as friends in addition to being a bible study group. I wish I would have gotten a pic of the food, it was delicious, and the fun. But I totally forgot to take my camera.
3. Soft Serve Ice Cream. Oh yum. Son works at the DQ and once in awhile he surprises us and brings home a container of ice cream. I really like it better than the ice cream you buy at the grocers.
4. Dishes done and the fella who did them. Thanks to hubby for surprising me and unloading the dishwasher and scrubbing up the pots when he came home on his lunch break. That was so nice!
5. Answers to prayer. I love when God brings a specific answer to prayer and you just know it's been Him who has brought it.
What were your favorite blessings from the week? Share with us and link on up. Please link to your specific FFF post and not your home page so those visiting later in the weekend can find it easily!