Monday, March 22, 2010

The Week in Words


The quotes I picked today are all from The Glaen Book blog. And all from one post. They are really simple yet really profound. I found myself really thinking that if I would change my way of thinking to what these three quotes are saying what a huge difference they would make in how I love and how I communicate that love with those closest to me. This is a very interesting blog and worth browsing around and checking out. It is connected to a book called "Glaen" which I reviewed here.

“The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost” – G. K. Chesterton

“We’re on loan to each other” - Robert Fritz

Robert Fritz points out that we are on loan to each other…that is quite true. Isn’t it interesting how we care for things loaned to us in different ways than we often care for things we ‘own’? -Fred Lybrand: the Glaen Book blog
Join us over at Breath of Life and share the quotes from your reading that have touched you in some way this last week.

6 comments:

ellen b. said...

These are great quotes Susanne!
Blessings...

Barbara H. said...

Those are all poignant. In some ways it is hard to love fully when thinking that the thing or person we love might be taken away...but that's what we're called to do.

Faith said...

great quotes!! my reading list is being worked on next....should be up by 3 pm :)

Donnetta said...

Oh Susanne, these are good! Definitely brings things into a bit of perspective!

Sandra said...

Great quotes Susanne :)

Anonymous said...

Great quotes, and very timely for me this morning. Needed to read those. :)
Thanks