Hi Everybody! Welcome to Friday and that means Friday's Fave Five. We'll get right to it! If you are new and would like more info you can go here and then just join right in!
Here are mine for this week:
1. An awesome read. I started a new book this week and boy, is it a great read. It's a totally new to me author and I've just been devouring it. I can hardly wait in the day to grab a moment or two to read a few pages. I love when a book grabs me in from the beginning and keeps me hooked. I'm not even done and can harldy wait to get another one from this author.
2. Good report cards from both my kids for the last quarter. Way to go, guys!
3. Do I dare mention "hoar frost" just one more time? We had another couple mornings of it this last week.
4. Flannel pj's. Soft, comfy, cozy, warm. 'Nuff said.
5. Fuji Apples. My favorite. With a slice of cheddar, even better.
What have been your favorites from this week? Do a post, link up and we'd love to come join you!