1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light? I haven't seen 2 a.m. since my kids slept through the night. But hypothetically, I'd probably run it. True story, though. Hubby when he was single, did have this happen to him. He ran it. Cop was down the street and pulled him over and asked him why he did it. Hubby answered truthfully, "I didn't think anyone was watching." And he got let off the hook!
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything? I'd wake up without a massive headache.
3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her) Hmmm, some of all three? If I figure it's a comment that directly will add to my post or clarify something in my post, I'll answer in my comments section. If the person is new to blogging I'll go to their site and welcome them to blogland. Usually though if I reply it will be by email.
4. Your favorite Disney movie is: I have to pick just one? That is just too hard! If it's cartoon I think maybe
Beauty and the Beast, Fox and the Hound and Jungle Book are in a tie and if it's just any Disney movie I think "Cool Runnings" is one of my all time faves along with National Treasure, the first Pirates of the Carribean, and Holes. And I can't forget Mary Poppins. Love Mary Poppins.
5. Do you recycle? Yes, I do. Unfortunately in our city we don't have curbside pick up through the city, unless you pay a private company to come get it. So we have to haul it to the recycling bins and in my humble opinion, there is not enough of them around town. And sometimes they are overflowing which is very frustrating. Also I found we were making 2 or 3 trips to the bins because I try to recycle everything I can. So we just had to make an executive decision that we were only going to make one trip a week unless we were going by there anyway. So now if our big bin fills up faster then the rest is trashed for the week.
6. Games of strategy or games of chance? A bit of both. I don't like games to be too complicated though. If there is 50 million rules to remember it's not fun anymore.
7. Do you have any recurring dreams? I don't dream. At all.
8. What did you learn from your first real job? How to make the perfectly shaped DQ ice cream cone with the perfect curl. LOL. I learned that I like to have spending money. And how to work hard.
9. Do you buy or borrow most books? I do both. Lately I get alot for review too.
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did? I can't think of one off the top of my head. I basically live by the mantra "If I've already done it once, I'm too old to do it again."
11. When do you start Christmas shopping? Usually mid November or so I start thinking of what I'd like to give and start looking for the deals.
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion? I don't recall doing this but who knows, I just might have.