Hellooo? Is anyone out there? Or you all lined up at Black Friday sales sinces 4 a.m. I tell ya, that is an American tradition that I'm sorta really glad hasn't crossed the border. I cannot imagine myself doing that. Uh, uh. No way. Now a midnight madness sale, I just might consider. LOL. So if you're not in a coma from too much turkey dinner and/or you're not standing in line and you've decided to still join me, welcome to you! We'll get right into it!
1. A nice, patient person on the other end of the phone line when I called customer service for a problem with my daughter's cell phone. She took a long time and did not give up or get frustrated until the problem was solved. Thank you, nice lady, for your wonderful service.
2. Warm, fuzzy housecoats. Such a simple thing, but I love a nice soft housecoat. Perfect for when the evenings start getting colder and can't be without it on a Saturday morning sitting around feeling cozy with coffee in hand reading blogs and books.
3. Perogies. Love my perogies. Especially bacon and sauerkraut. Yum. Yum. And don't forget the sour crean!
4. Hubby's birthday. Or more specifically, planning hubby's birthday and having him love it from beginning to end. I love it when it works out great. Hubby is not a party type person so it was just the four of us (unfortunately the older girl can't make it home from school). We took him to A Christmas Carol 3D. And he thoroughly loved it. Once our tummy's digested all the popcorn we then took him to the mexican restaurant for one of his favorite meals. And then we just let him relax. A perfect day for him.
5. Being in a reading groove. I love being in a reading mode. I love those waves where I just soak up my books one after another and it's no effort whatsoever. Where I'm turning to my books rather than the tv remote. Where I can hardly wait to get a break to get into the book again. I'm in one of those modes now. Heavens, I'm even getting through some non-fiction. Now that's a good reading groove, if I ever saw one. LOL.
What are your favorites this week? If you have done a post please sign onto Mr. Linky linking directly to the specific post, not your home page please. We'd love to come and visit you!