Sorry guys. I accidentally had this set to autopost at pm rather than am.
Welcome to Friday's Fave Five. It's time to look back over your week and find five favorite things from it. If you need more detail you can go here. Otherwise, on we go!
1. The way a house smells after a good cleaning. I just love when I get a chance to go on a powerclean (not the part I like) and the house smells so fresh and clean (the result I like) from all the different cleaners. Brings me memories of childhood and of calmness and security.
2. Holiday Chai candle. So nice and not overwhelming. Just the way I like it. I have no clue what brand it is.
3. Chocolate Egg Nog. Yup you read that right. Chocolate egg nog. I wouldn't want it all the time but it was a nice treat this week. Next week the serious egg nog will start showing up so that I can put it in my coffee.
4. Encouraging words. On Wednesday, in Linda's Random Dozen, she asked in question #5 to share a quote, scripture, poem or lyric which has been an inspiration to us lately. Everybody's answers were a real blessing as I read through them.
5. Homemade spaghetti sauce. Oh my word. I have never had totally home made from fresh tomatoes spaghetti sauce. I am forever spoiled now. I was blessed with a huge box of tomatoes and decided I was going to give this a try. So worth the effort! This is a big 'ole spaghetti pot and it's almost full so I'll get about 3 or 4 meals out of it. Yummy!
What were your favorites from the week? If you share on a post, please sign up to Mr. Linky so we can come and visit!