It's Friday's Fave Five time! I'm looking forward to all your favorite things from your week. If you are new, hop on board. Details are here.
Starting off my favorite things from my week is:
1. Pictures. Our family pictures from our photo session a few weeks ago. We got the disc and it was so much fun looking through all the shots my friend took of us. She's just learning and I thought she did a pretty darn good job for someone who's still taking courses. It's going to be tough picking just one favorite to get made into a portrait.
2. A cup of white chocolate mocha coffee hand delivered by a friend. My best girlfriend dropped by out of the blue holding my fave coffee from Starbucks in her hand. It was such a treat. I haven't seen her in a long time. We had a really nice, if way too quick of a vist.
3. Sunshine. Today we have sunshine. Never underestimate the mood changing powers of the yellow ball in the sky. I just want to sit outside in it all. day. long!
4. Stanley Cup Playoffs. I grew up with hockey. While I didn't have any brothers who were involved in the sport, my Dad did used to watch it on TV. And he used to get tickets to a lot of the games of the local club. Later on, I had a family I babysat for that would take me to games if I took care of the kids at the game. I've always enjoyed a good, competive game. Nowadays, I don't usually watch hockey during the regular season, but I do really like to watch the playoffs. So I've gotten in some really good games during this last couple of weeks. Unfortunately, my hubby hates hockey. With a passion. LOL. So he's been a real sweetheart letting me watch 2 or 3 games a week. Thanks, Sweetie.
5. Fridays. I love Fridays. Weekend's around the corner. Yipee!
What are your favorites from the week? If you've done a post on Fave Five then link up with Mr. Linky so we can come and visit you. Please make sure you link to the specific post and not your home page so that it makes it easier for those folks who like to leisurely go through the list on the weekend. Happy Friday, everyone!