Sunday, March 15, 2009

Melissa, one of my newer blogging buddies, from Sew blessed with 3, has tagged me with award/tag combo.

The rules are to list 7 things I love and then to tag 7 people. I'm going to do this as other than my husband and family whom go without saying.

1. Jesus
2. Sam, the dog and Muffin, the cat
3. tulips
4. being the first to crack open a brand new book
5. libraries
6. purses/bags
7. chai tea

I'm going to tag some new bloggers I've met in the last little while: Mo, Willow, Betty, Jientje, Lisa, Karyn, & Tabitha.

8 comments:

Betty said...

Thanks for tagging me. I love doing these. Especially since I have a little bit of writers block.
Never tried chai tea, but other than that I like your list of 7!

Jientje said...

I knew about the tulips! ;-)

I love your list, thanks for tagging me!

Willow said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'll see what I can think of other than The New Boy! New books? Me too!

Barb said...

I sooo agree with the tulips and the library, my newest love. I even found a photo of a table set with tulips for my Sunday post yesterday, all because you mentioned tulips to me last week.

And I'm addicted to the library now - I cannot believe it took us four years to get library cards after we moved here. Dumb, dumb.

Jamie said...

It's been awhile since I've take a trip to the library. I used to go lots.

Anonymous said...

Mmm...yes...Chai Tea! 'Specially if it's Starbucks Tazo Chai Tea Latte with whipped cream!

Mo said...

Awww..thanks so much for thinkin' of me for this tag! And a great list you have, there...I've never tried chai tea. Maybe I need to rectify that.

Hope you have a wonderful week ahead of you!

The Correspondent said...

A meme -- How fun!

I enjoyed your list and can really relate to #s 4 & 7.

Thanks for tagging me. My list is up, and I'm sharing the love. :-)