Hello and welcome! I'm so glad to have you here to join me in Fave Five. If you're new, take a moment and click over here for details.
I'm so glad for Fave Five this week. It's been so hectic with a new baby starting in dayhome and something going on every single night. I've not slowed down for a minute all week, but this allowed me to take the time to look at those little things that made me smile.
1. Digital picture frames. Oh how I have fallen in love with these. My hubby got me one for Christmas and we finally got it up and running this week. And do I ever enjoy it. My fireplace always looked so cluttered with all the pictures and frames up there and now it's one frame but unlimited pictures.
2. Candles. I've really been enjoying all the various scented candles that people, including my Tia, gave me for Christmas. Everything from Christmas Wreath scent, Apples and Cinnamon and Midnight Pomegranate (one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works). Yum. So nice. And yes, I'm very careful when burning candles, making sure to put them out if I start to feel sleepy! :v)
3. Warm socks. I love my nice warm toasty socks. Especially this last few weeks. We've been in a deep freeze with tons of snow. I was especially happy to have them on my feet when we had to dig my sister's car out of getting stuck in the snow. The rest of me was a frozen ice cube but my toes were toasty and fine.
4. Going to my ladies study group. My favorite thing from this week was meeting with these ladies this week. We are a small group with very varied personalities and backgrounds but we are there for each other and it is an open and honest group. It really lifts me meeting every couple of weeks to study God's Word and get support from a great group of women.
5. Soap. I never, ever use bar soap but was given a couple gifts of fine triple milled bar soap for Christmas and I must say I'm developing a new love for finely milled, scented soaps. So soft and luscious scents such as Cherry Blossom, Lotus Mint, Lavender Musk, Vanilla Tangerine, and Black Cassis.
So what were your favorite things from the week? Let us know. I love to read them and leave Friday's Fave Five feeling very uplifted. If you've done a post, sign on to Mr. Linky and we'll come and visit!