1. I am thankful for the Word of God. To be able to turn to it and recieve hope and instruction is something I never want to take for granted. So many around the world do not have access to the Bible or are not allowed to have it.
2. I am actually thankful for that snow. And yes, even that hail . It watered my dry and dusty lawn. April showers bring May flowers as the saying goes.
3. Thankful that the next day this is the weather we had.
And that is not even with any kind of filter on the camera to make the sky bluer. Like I said, if you don't like the weather around here, just wait a minute.
4. Thankful for the big event yesterday! No more having to force my hand into that splint. No more having to carry that thing around in my purse just in case I'm doing something that could hurt my hand.5. Thankful for my carpet shampooer. Especially with 6 little ones under the age of 5 running around.
6. Thankful for a fenced in backyard, especially with 6 little ones under the age of 5 that need to run around and burn off some energy.
7. Thankful for my adirondak chair in the backyard where I can sit with coffee and book and watch those 6 little ones under the age of 5 run around. LOL.
8. I'm thankful for dishwashers. Very thankful!
9. And washers and dryers. I cannot imagine running down to the river and pounding with rocks or heating water over a wood fire and scrubbing with a washboard.
10. Goodness, I'm so thankful the Lord saw fit to put me into this generation and not one where I would have to do #8.
11. I'm thankful for this lovely award that first Barbara at Stray Thoughts and then Jen at My 3 Boys and I gave me. It came at a perfect time and really touched my heart. Thank you so much.
Slow Cook Thursday post below.