The things I love right now and am very thankful for are:
1. My hubby. We had such a wonderful time off together during the holidays. We don't get much time off that happens to coincide so that was really nice. And he's such a great help when we have a house full of company, making sure the coffee pot is always full and and cold drinks are always offered. That takes such a huge load off.
2. My kids luaghter. It's been nice to hear that laughter throughout the holidays. It's become extra precious as I know come September one of my chicks will be leaving the nest.
3. This movie. We went to this for my birthday and it was such a fun ride. I love this series. The humor was fun, the adventure like a roller coaster. Yes, there was a couple predictable moments but we all left the theatre smiling and I'll definitely be buying the DVD.
4. The Sound of Music. The perrenial holiday movie. Kay gave me the DVD for Christmas. She'd been looking for a couple years for it for me. I never get tired of watching it and what would a "These are a few of my favorite things" list be without it?
5. The snow outside. I love the snow. The weather has been quite mild. We haven't had any -30*C weather out here. It's been just nice.
6. The grapefruit vanilla reed diffuser in my living room. It's such a lovely, subtle smell.
7. My new camera. So much better than my old one. Very user friendly which this techno illiterate user needs.
8. My van. I wanted a van for so many years that everytime I get into mine I say a prayer of gratitude. And I've had it a year and a half now. I'm just so thankful for it!
9. Lunch out with my friends. Such a rare treat. And I get to go this Saturday.
10. Chocolate covered coffee beans from Bernard Callebaut. Two addictions in one small package satisfied. If you have a minute peruse their site, especially the interactive chocolate map and drool. And guess what? They do ship to the U.S. You'll thank me for that tip.