Lana G. over at Above the Clouds tagged me for a 5 questions meme. She asks me 5 questions, I answer and then I make up my own 5 questions and tag 5 people. The interesting thing about this meme is the questions always change so in theory you can be tagged numerous times and never have to answer the same thing twice.
So here's Lana's questions:
1. Are you a morning person or an evening person? I'm definitely an evening person. I would way rather stay up late reading and putzing around than to have to get up early. Which makes it really quite difficult with my job seeing I have to be up early and smiling ready to greet moms and kids at the door. And it's interesting being married to a morning person because he's already been up for quite awhile and raring to go when I come stumbling into the kitchen with eyes half shut looking for that coffee.
2. If you had the chance to travel by boat, train and plane on your next vacation, name the destination you would choose for each of these methods of transportation. I would get on a plane and head over for a tour of Europe. I would go by train from country to country to see all the lovely old towns and old sections of European cities ending up in Greece where I would go on ship on a wonderful Mediterrean cruise.
3. Other than Jesus, which biblical character would you like to meet and why? I've always held Esther deep in my heart. She was such a strong young lady, to do what she did. I would love to talk to her and find out what she was going through in her heart as she had to go through the year of preparation in the midst of all the other girls, and then having the courage to approach the king when it could have meant her death. All with a plan in mind to save her people. The courage she displayed in her life blows me away.
4. Do you have any brothers and sisters? How many? One sister two years younger.
5. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains and why? I've only been to one ocean beach in my life and that was to Oahu. The only beaches we have around here are lake beaches. And I do love them, but I'm not one to lay out in the sun all day long. The mountains are what call my name. The beauty and majesty and awesomeness of them immediately make me sense the presence of God through His creation. I love the heat of the sun but the coolness of air you get with mountains, I love hiking the forest trails although not far off the beaten path as I'm afraid of bears. But if I was going with someone who knew what they were doing, I'd love to get onto less traveled hiking trails. I love the waterfalls and lakes that show up around the bend surrounded by the incredible height of the mountains, and the different colors you get in the lakes up in the mountains. It's all breathtaking to me.
Great questions, Lana! Okay here's mine. I'll make them a touch easier than last time, Barb. No "Survivor" questions. ;v)
1. If you could meet any famous person in the world, be it political leader, celebrity, novelist, missionary or preacher, etc. who would it be?
2. What is your all time favorite novel and why is it your favorite?
3. If you could go on any game show, past or present, which would it be?
4. If you could obliterate one tv show off the current programming schedule which would it be?
5. What is your dream job?
There now that's not too bad is it? I tag Gail, Eden, Cyndi, Robin , & Annie.