I've been tagged for a couple of memes, both of which are going to really make me think. The first one I was tagged for by Laura at "I'm at Organizing Junkie". The Seven Things I Love About Me Meme. I gotta tell you Laura, this one is really hard for me. Thinking of one or two, okay, but coming up with seven is really, really making me stretch. And I hate tooting my own horn to boot, so that is why this one took so long to do. I'll be totally honest and admit I was totally procrastinating doing it. But here goes:
1) I love that I laugh hysterically at my own jokes. Even though my kids laugh at me laughing at my own jokes instead of laughing at the joke. And if you understand that sentence there is a prize somewhere for you.
2) I love that I have been able to stick with my job of having a dayhome for children in my home for over 17 years and still like it. And still have remained relatively sane. Although you all might debate me on that point.
3) I love that I'm pretty faithful to a fault.
4) I love that I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.
AAAA, this is getting harder.
5) I love my boisterous laugh.
Uhmmm, (loooooong pause)
6) I love that when an emergency happens, I have the ability to sort of "click" out emotionally and deal with the emergency. The emotional part will hit me later after the adrenaline is gone and the emergency has been taken care of. This comes, I think, from my rehabilitation training and working with very severely disabled children.
Okay, still thinking. ahhh, hmmmm, uhmm, this would have been soooo much easier if it had been seven things I don't like about me or seven things I want to change about me or seven things on my knick knack shelf.
7) I love that for the most part I am a pretty forgiving person. It might take me a little time to get over a deep hurt but I'll come around to forgiving the person and things will be back to normal.
Whew, this was really hard for me. I'll think I'll do the other tag from Laura at My Quotidian Mysteries tomorrow. I need to go lay down and have a rest.
Now who to tag. Jenileigh from Jenileigh's Journey, Chris from Come to the Table, Gibee from Kisses of Sunshine.